1. You see a staircase. What does it look like? Will you climb it?
2. You see a house. Describe it, for example, is it old or new, big or small? Will you enter?
3. You see a bear. What will you do when you face it?
4. You see a street. Describe it.
5. You find keys. What material are they made of? Will you take them with you?
6. You see a candleholder. What material is it made of?
7. You see a horse. What will you do to it?
8. You see a cube. Describe its material, size and whatever else comes to your mind.
9. Draw in a piece of paper the ladder, the horse and the candlestick in any order you want.